Upon your arrival, you’ll be met with a friendly greeting, directed to your site and provided with helpful local information. Most of our sites are either oceanfront or have ocean views. All sites have water, electricity and sewer hook-ups and Cable TV are available. Free Wi-Fi. Modern restrooms have hot showers. Our facilities are handicap accessible. Pets are allowed and must be leashed at all times. Seasonal Sites are No Longer Offered.
The season is from Mid-May to Mid-October. Weekly Reservations are accepted from Sunday to Sunday during peak season. Greater availability of selected sites is found during the early and late season. We do rent by the day on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reservations that are less than one week can be booked through our online reservation system if the date requested is within a week of arrival.
Our rules are strictly enforced to assure the enjoyment and convenience of all of our guests. We are providing a portion of these rules here for your awareness in planning your vacation.
- Fishing or climbing on the seawall is strictly prohibited.
- No large mats, tents, or floored structures are permitted outside the gravel pad of the site.
- Open wood burning fires on center and back sites are not permitted.
- Limit two cars per site. Second vehicle is $5 per day.
- Most sites are back-in sites only.
- Quiet Time is observed from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- All guests must be registered.
- Pets allowed but must be kept on a leash and attended at all times.
- You must clean up after your pet.
- Boats are not to be used from camp without permission.
- You are responsible for the neat appearance of your site.